What do we expect from you?
- Excellent programming skills and deep Java SE knowledge;
- Knowledge of Java EE elements and multi-tier applications: web apps, REST interface;
- SQL experience, especially with Microsoft SQL Server;
- Interest in product functionality, being ready to build reporting workflows, introduce new types of alerts and introduce yet another integration with other systems;
- Hands-on knowledge of tools and techniques helping to write high-quality code;
- Very good communication skills in English.
Step 1: You send us your job application.
Step 2: We invite you to a personal meeting with us.
Step 3: You meet with the Development Lead and team members to talk about your experience, technical skills, and English communication skills.
Step 4: If everything works out, you meet with the Development Lead and HR representative to sign your contract and celebrate your joining
the Dynatrace Team!